YOGA IN YOUR TIME | FROM ANYWHERE
.. roll out your mat,
prepare to CONTORT
CHOOSE what you want
here, in short :
50 Hour Yogilates Training
Stretchy Suzie's team up with Cardiff Pilates Studio to offer Yogilates Training Course - for qualified instructors that would like to expand their teaching repertoire.
Time & Location
28 Jan 2022, 08:00 – 30 Jan 2022, 12:00
Cardiff, 99 Woodville Rd, Cardiff CF24 4DY, UK
About the Event
- Fundamentals, origins and defining practices of Yoga and Pilates (mat and apparatus) and why is it relevant today.
- Practical application of the theory:
- in depth review of exercises,
- cueing: verbal and hands on,
- breathing techniques,
- props and small equipment,
- Find your voice and build your class by: progressive sequence, theming layering sequence, sequencing integrating a core workout.
- The ways to keep you engaged, curious and playful: other practices supporting awareness through movement and meditation through movement.
- Anatomy of ‘core’, respiration and application of that knowledge.
The 100hr Teacher Training programme at Stretchy Suzie's was created by Becky Szwandt - the founder of Stretchy Suzie's & Justyna Wyszynska - the owner of Cardiff Pilates Studio
Becky is certified with Yoga Alliance Teachers E-RYT 200 and Justyna with Pilates Foundation.
Becky & Justyna have travelled, taught & trained over the last 9 years and are continuously improving, investing in training themselves to make sure they are bringing you the most innovative and up to date programmes. They have explored their passion and expanded their knowledge in various areas of the movement. Together, they bring their guidance and expertise to coach you on your path to personal transformation.
EarlyBird (after deposit)
Final Payment (after deposit)
Monthly Plan (90x5)