Time & Location
About the Event
Join us - Becky Szwandt & Dan Morgan for a rejuvenating and relaxing winter retreat in the Welsh Countryside.
What you can expect:
- Beautiful countryside surroundings: Tydynn Retreat (our beautiful venue) is a tranquil haven, blessed with beautiful views in all directions. Two pretty meadows provide space for activities, conversation or quiet reflection - with natural group seating spaces and private hideaway resting places. Tall oak, ash and other indigenous trees are joined by planted features and flower gardens, and a magical ‘dingle’ with deep cuts streams and gentle waterfalls.
- 3 Nights Accommodation. There are a range of accommodation in a broad number of spaces; upper barn and lower barn cottages, summerhouse cabin, and bedrooms in the farmhouse cottage. In each cottage, converted from 250 year old barns, there is a large open studio or living area, with ceilings reaching high up to the roof, and light filling the space from the many windows.
- Classes Daily and a number of more Specialised Workshops taught across the Weekend. * There will be plenty of Yoga, Movement, Wellbeing & Relaxation. * All Classes are of course optional, but we hope you will attend and enjoy the variety of classes and workshops on offer, as all tastes will be catered for throughout the weekend!
- Delicious Food! * Arrival Dinner Friday night * 3 Meals Saturday & Sunday (a buffet / help-yourself style breakfast and lunch) * Departing breakfast on then Monday.
- EarlyBird Remaining Cost£156£1560£0
- LaterBird Remaining Cost£176£1760£0
- EarlyMonthly 3x Payments£52£520£0
- LaterMonthly 3x Payments£59£590£0
- EARLYBIRD FULL£255£2550£0
- LATERBIRD FULL£275£2750£0